About Seed Culture Labs
Seed Culture Labs is the integrated design practice of Andy Moskowitz.
I specialize in ecologically- and community-enhancing horticulture, with an emphasis on aesthetics, conservation, functional design, and clear communication. I offer design, maintenence, and consulting services to individuals and organizations, and have co-founded and actively develop a number of community projects in Santa Cruz County.
- Santa Cruz Community Orchard, Director
- California Rare Fruit Growers - Monterey Bay, Chairman Emeritus
- Monterey Bay Friendly Landscaping program, Qualified Rater
- UC Santa Cruz, BA Ecology / Enviro. Studies, emph: Botany
- Member: California Native Plant Society, Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
I extend my land-based work with practices in photography, print and web media, and natural history.
I'll look forward to hearing from you if you'd like to get in touch with me on any matter.
- Creating new fruit trees (Santa Cruz Sentinel, 2020)
- Volunteers plant orchard for the future (Santa Cruz Sentinel, 2015)
- An orchard blooms: Community members create community orchard in Riverside Gardens Park (Santa Cruz Sentinel, 2015)
- UC Santa Cruz carbon fund jump starts climate action projects (Santa Cruz Sentinel, 2015)
- Grafting Blooms in Santa Cruz's Urban Space (Santa Cruz Weekly, 2013)